INFORMATION ON CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Art. 13 European Regulation No.2016/679 GDPR
Why this information
The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Riecine Srl, P.IVA 00949430524
Types of Data collected
Additional categories of data
This is all the personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and writing to Riecine Srl e-mail address to request information.
Place of data processing
Purpose of data processing
Your data will be processed to:
– Supply of products and services: Riecine Srl may use your personal data when this is necessary to fulfill the contract stipulated between you and the data controller, as well as to identify you. Riecine Srl may also use your personal data to prevent and investigate possible incorrect uses of the same. Therefore, your data may be used for the execution, management and / or fulfillment of contractual obligations also through communication to third parties, as well as in reference to pre-contractual agreements, or subsequent or specific orders / orders (including the fulfillment of the related obligations administrative, accounting, tax and law). The treatments for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations, and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
– detect the experience of using our web services, as well as the products and services we offer, as well as ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
-to answer to your purchase requests and / or the information you could do using the e-mail address or forms for entering data on the website; this entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
– to make reservations for our tasting and our accommodations.
– to follow up the specific requests addressed to the Data Controller by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact form, information request forms and similar).
Data processing procedures
Data processing will be carried out through instruments and procedures designed to ensure safety and confidentiality, both in paper and electronically. These data will be processed by the company’s authorized staff, also using electronic instruments, and as well as trusted third parties who are officially helping us to provide the aforementioned products and services (law firm, lawyer, business consultants). In addition, your data may be disclosed to individuals, public and private, who may access these data under statutory or regulatory provisions and within the limits imposed by these standards.
Data transfer outside the EU
No data is transferred outside the borders of the EU.
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations with respect to the purposes of the processing. When the aforementioned legal obligations no longer exist, your data will be deleted or anonymised.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
– User data registered on a portal / website: the data will be stored until you request the deletion of your profile. The cancellation request must be received from the email address provided during registration.
Rights of Users
You may exercise at any time, pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, the right to:
- a) obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist;
- b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- c) request rectification and erasure of personal data;
- d) request restriction of processing;
- e) data portability, i.e. to receive personal data from data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance;
- f) oppose processing at any time, even for direct marketing purposes;
- g) object to an exclusively automated decision-making process on individuals, including profiling;
- h) ask the Data Controller to have access and rectify or delete personal data or to limit data processing concerning data subject, or to oppose data processing, besides the right to data portability;
- i) withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- j) file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to Data Controller, to the registered office address: Loc. Riecine – 53013 Gaiole in Chianti (SI), Italy, or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org